Labels

Monday 31 December 2012

Black hole glitch

Black Hole Glitch





 



The Black hole glitch is great fun and very simple!

You will need:
To be a member
To have at least 22 pets
A den
To do the black hole glitch, go to one of your dens (any will do.) Click "EDIT" then click the butterfly. Click your pets, one at a time, and don't move the screen. They all shoud be in the same spot. Put in at least 22 pets, and you have your black hole!
*PLEASE NOTE: As you remove pets from that spot, the black hole may begin to grow smaller. This glitch may not work in empty dens.


 

3 comments:

  1. I tried this glitch. it works and its pretty cool! If you ant to buddy me my username is panda783

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried this glitch. it works and its pretty cool! If you ant to buddy me my username is panda783

    ReplyDelete